What you'll need
- A cloth tape measure and a full length mirror.
- Take measurements undressed or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug, but not too tight.
- Keep your arms at your side and have a friend take the measurements, for the best results.
- And don't slouch! Stand up nice and tall.
Measure around the shoulder blades, under the armpits and over the fullest part of the bust.
Find your natural waistline and measure.
Measure the fullest part of the hip (usually about 7-9 inches or 20cms below the waist)
|Style Size||Bust||Waist||Hip||Dress Size|
|L = 1X||42-45"||34-36"||44-46"||14/16|
|XL = 2X||45-48"||37-39"||48-50"||18/20|
|XXL = 3X||49-54"||40-45"||52-56"||20/22|